Lehigh Engine Lathe
- Maximum Swing over the Bed - 20"
- Maximum Swing over the Carriage - 12"
- Maximum Swing over the Gap - 30"
- Width of Gap in front of Faceplate - 12"
- Distance between Centers - 60"
- Hole through Spindle - 4"
- Spindle Nose - D1-8 Camlock
- Spindle Center - MT #5
- Spindle Speeds (12 Steps) 32 - 1,520 RPM
- Longitudinal Feeds (35 Kinds) 0.0033" - 0.063" / rev.
- Cross Feeds (35 Kinds) 0.0011" - 0.021" / rev.
- Inch Threads (30 Kinds) 2 - 24 TPI
- Metric Threads (25 Kinds) 1 - 12mm
- Travel of Compound - 4"
- Travel of Cross Slide - 10"
- Rapid Logitudinal Travel Rate - 160 IPM
- Rapid Cross Travel Rate - 80 IPM
- Tailstock Quill Diameter - 2.75"
- Tailstock Quill Travel - 6"
- Taper of Tailstock Center - MT #4
- Overall Dimensions (LxWxH) 10'-6" x 4'-2" x 4'-6"
- Machine Weight - 6,340Lbs
- Main Motor - 10HP / 220V / 3Ph / 60Hz
Standard Tooling Package Provided with the Machine:
- (1) 3-Jaw Chuck (D1-8, 10", 4" Hole)
- (1) Steady Rest (1" - 4" Capacity)
- (1) Two Speed Tailstock
- (1) Threading Dial
- (1) Dead Center
- (1) Headstock Center Sleeve
- (1) Coolant System
- (1) Full Length Splash Guard
- (1) Foot Brake
- (1) Work Light
- (1) Service Tool Set
- (1) Operator's Manual
Terms and Conditions:
This item is being sold “As is, where is”. No returns or exchanges. The buyer is responsible for verifying the condition and operational functions. Sale must be completed within 7 days of purchase otherwise sale is considered delinquent. If your item will remain in our warehouse for 30 days passed invoice date, a $1/ sq foot/ month warehousing fee will be applied.
Please provide the following information:
Complete company information: address, contact person, phone number, fax number, destination address if different then company address already provided.
- 10% via PayPal, Balance via Bank To Bank Transfer
- Full Payment via Bank To Bank Transfer
- Cash at time of pick up
- Credit Cards with 3% Service Fee
- (No Checks of any kind accepted)
- PayPal or Credit Cards ONLY accepted for transactions below $500
Trucking, palletizing or loading / securing into overseas container
Packaging, skidding, crating and loading could be an additional charge depending on the nature of the item and what is required for shipping. Please contact us and let us know what services you need quoted.