Schuler Hydraulic Press
- HMC Stock No. 17507-N
- Press Total Weight: (123000 kg) 123-Ton
- Nominal Force (Stamping Force): 6300 kN
- Nominal Force (Stamping Force): 708 Short Ton
- Nominal Force (Stamping Force): 632 Long Ton
- Die Space: (1300 mm) 51.18"
- Closing Speed: (300 mm/s) 11.81"
- Maximum Working Speed: (24 mm/s) .945"
- Working Speed at Nominal Force: (47 mm/s) 1.85"
- Max. Die Area (BxD): (3700 x 2200 mm) 145.67" x 86.61"
- Min. Die Are (BxD) at Nominal Force: (1900 x 1150 mm) 74.80" x 45.27"
- Min. Die Height: (500 mm) 19.68"
- Max. Die Total Weight: (17.000 kg) 17-Ton
- Max. Die Upper Part Weight: (8000 kg) 17,636 Lbs
- Admissible Off-Center Load Left-Right: 500 kNm
- Admissible Off-Center Load Front-Back: 250 kNm
- Installed Load: (260 kW) 348 HP
- Nominal Current: 310 A
- Voltage: 480 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Hydraulic Working Pressure: 277 bar
- Total Oil Charge: 2500 I
- Oil Type: HLP 46 DIN 51524
- Air Pressure: -bar
Terms and Conditions:
This item is being sold “As is, where is”. No returns or exchanges. The buyer is responsible for verifying the condition and operational functions. Sale must be completed within 7 days of purchase otherwise sale is considered delinquent. If your item will remain in our warehouse for 30 days passed invoice date, a $1/ sq foot/ month warehousing fee will be applied.
Please provide the following information:
Complete company information: address, contact person, phone number, fax number, destination address if different then company address already provided.
- 10% via PayPal, Balance via Bank To Bank Transfer
- Full Payment via Bank To Bank Transfer
- Cash at time of pick up
- Credit Cards with 3% Service Fee
- (No Checks of any kind accepted)
- PayPal or Credit Cards ONLY accepted for transactions below $500
Trucking, palletizing or loading / securing into overseas container
Packaging, skidding, crating and loading could be an additional charge depending on the nature of the item and what is required for shipping. Please contact us and let us know what services you need quoted.